I work on my physical wellness almost everyday, so for the month of May, I am going to focus on my mental/emotional wellness…
- No more sweating the small stuff…and this means the actions of others; if it doesn’t affect me directly, then I’m not sweating it.
- No more verbal vomit to people other than my husband. I need to keep the verbal vomit within the confines of my family anyway. Never know who’s going to spew MY vomit to others.
- Find 1 positive quote/thought and post it so that I can remember it and look at it as the day goes on.
- Make amends with those who I felt have wronged me or I have offended and move on.
- Participate in my own random acts of kindness challenge. More info to come.
Looking forward to May! What are your goals for the month?
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- runelrun likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- burgers2biceps said: Sweating the small stuff causes unnecessary wrinkles ;) you’re too pretty for that!
- burgers2biceps likes this
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- thereluctantrunner said: Good goals!
- thereluctantrunner likes this
- mom-athlete posted this